Thursday, February 27, 2014

Tabloids Day

I liked going under the parachute. Ammon

I liked the parachute activity. Asher

I liked the sponge race the best. Charlie

I liked the bean bag race. Cobie

I liked the egg race and I like the sack race. Emma-Jayne

I liked the blanket one where we got to run under it. Ethan

I liked the egg race and the jumping in the sack race. Hannah

I liked the egg and spoon race. Isabella

The egg and spoon race was my favourite activity. Jisita

It was funny when the teachers pulled the rope against the parents. Jordan

Everyone in my team was kind and helpful. Kaleiah

I liked when the parents pulled the rope. Keanna

The egg and spoon race and the sack race were my favourite activities. Kyle

My team had lots of fun and we helped each other. Leighton

I liked when they pulled the rope. Lucius

I enjoyed the egg and spoon race. Mia

I had fun watching the tug of war. Michael

I liked going under the parachute. Molikea

It was fun cheering on my team mates. Myschief

I liked throwing the bean bag and kicking the soccer ball. Richard

1 comment:

  1. To Asher
    I like your story about frosty story's it is really interesting.
    from Masyn

    ReplyDelete