Thursday, February 27, 2014

Room 1's Awesome Stories!!

I feel the milk going down my throat, it is cold and frosty. I like milk and I drink it fast as. I smell rotten milk. Milk is the yummiest thing in the world, that's why I like milk. It comes from the office where you get the notices. It makes your teeth strong as so I drink it in the morning at home. It is my favourite drink, I drink it at school too.
By Toby.

Summer tastes like hot sizzling sausages. Summer looks like trees growing. Summer smells like fresh flowers. Summer sounds like birds singing on the roof.
By Kyla

Glug glug the milk is in my tummy. Yum yum! It makes my teeth strong. It's super good for your body.
By Ammon.

Summer tastes like crunchy ice-cream cones. Summer looks like strawberries growing in the garden. Summer sounds like Bees buzzing.
By Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment